New Business Management OfficeTOP
- To establish new business incubation mechanism and performance measurement index.
- To train and coach new business teams, and incubate new business ideas.
- To manage new business incubation life cycle from ideas to commercialization.
- Identify material ESG issues, set up management policies as well as short-term and long-term goals.
- Assist Board of Directors to monitor ESG performance and build trust with stakeholders.
- Implement global sustainability best practices to ensure transparent disclosure of ESG indicators and data.
- Communicate sustainability performance to stakeholders, including but not limited to sustainability report, corporate website, awards review and rating review by international investors and institutions.
- Establishment and maintenance of the YFY control performance evaluation system.
- Amendment of the YFY control system and its implementation details.
- Creating the internal self-assessment procedure; supervising and reviewing each division's implementation of the procedure.
- Implementation of the internal auditing matters required by the Securities and Futures Commission.
Human Resources DepartmentTOP
- Construction of a complete HR management system and service platform.
- Responsible for the creation of a quality work environment by providing professional services related to recruiting, training, salary, welfare, labor laws and so forth to safeguard, develop, maintain and flexible deployment of HR resources within the organization.
- Active participation in the company's developmental strategies in the hopes of assisting employees to grow along with the company, leading to a performance-oriented corporate culture and harmonious labor relations.
Corporate Affairs Department TOP
- Establish and maintain internal the communication, media and publication platforms of YFY Inc. and subsidiary companies.
- Manage media contacts and public relations, coordinate external communications, and exercise efficiency evaluation control for YFY Inc. and assist in same functions for subsidiary companies.
- Assist in risk management and coordinate risk management-related external communications for YFI Inc. and subsidiary companies.
- Plan and carry out volunteer, charitable and community events for YFY Inc. and subsidiary companies and promote staff awareness and participation.
- Integrate and manage platforms and products related to brand image such as corporate identity system (CIS) and official website.
- Integrate and participate in matters related to public associations external to the company.
- Establish and maintain historical literature and file archives for YFY Inc. and subsidiary companies.
- Oversee and assist in the planning of internal events to enhance staff cohesion.
Administrative Services Department TOP
- Overall management of the Group's administration operations
- BCP/BCM Methodology
- Group Crisis Management Center
- Responsible for the editing and compilation of the records of stockholders' meetings and board of directors' meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with companies law, securities and exchange law, corporate management law and other related regulations.
- Processing cases of debt collection and injunctions.
- The drafting and approval of various contracts.
- The processing of lawsuits over environmental protection, labor disputes, investments in Mainland China and other litigation/non-litigation cases.
R & D CenterTOP
- Conducting extensive research on pulping, papermaking, printing, manufacturing processes and so forth.
- Developing new products and optimal manufacturing processes.
- Promoting collaboration with leading foreign institutes and seeking technology transfers.
- Actively researching the application of nanotechnology, microbiology, enzymes and biotechnology in existing manufacturing processes and products.
- Assist YFY's internal and external integration of technical resources, creating new venture opportunities.
- Fund management: responsible for the fund management affairs of YFY Inc. and its subsidiaries, including short/middle/long term funding, and risk aversion trading for foreign exchange.
- Investment management: Post-investment management includes regular assessment of the financial standing and operational performance of the businesses being invested in, stepping in at the appropriate time to exercise active management or disciplinary action in order to increase the investment returns.
- Stock affairs office: in charge of convening stockholders' meetings and processing various applications for information disclosure, along with other stock related issues and stockholders queries. Stock matters directly related to stockholders are handled by professional shareholder services agency.
- Responsible for financial statements and visas related matters.
- Tax visas and related matters.
- Building and integration of accounting related systems.
IT (Information Technology Department)TOP
- Establishment and maintenance of the entire information management system for the company.
- Company operating system development and maintenance; assist in information analysis for business competition.
- Project planning, design, establishment all systems to promote new business.
- Construct a secure network environment to ensure the security of corporate information.
- Responsible for capital expenditure review and effective tracking, budget control of annual capital expenditures and repair costs.
- Set fixed assets management system, insurance-related businesses.
- Handling raw materials and fixed assets procurement / contracting businesses.
- Handling import of raw materials, equipment related matters and logistics planning.
- Handing the export of finished products and logistics planning.